.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



The 20 Hamburgers You Must Eat Before You Die

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Just happened upon GQ's list of The 20 Hamburgers You Must Eat Before You Die. How great would it be plan a whole vacation around these 20 stops? Now THAT I could do. Shoot ... this has got road trip written all over it. How many have you had from the list?

JG

posted by Unknown @ 11:04 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

5 Comments:

At 8/30/2006, Blogger Allison said...

I have had 0 of those 20, but I would be up for that roadtrip...and maybe we'll need to fly to London to have a huge burger from The Porterhouse...best 100% Irish beef burger in the world.

 
At 8/30/2006, Blogger Danny Bowers said...

18. Hamburger
Poag Mahone's Carvery and Ale House
Chicago

6. California Burger
Houston's
Santa Monica

The Poag's was unreal and i was in college so it was a real treat...cali burget @ houston's...not so special

 
At 8/30/2006, Blogger Cathi said...

Interestingly enough, I walked by Red Mill Burgers in Seattle (#17)about 5 times in the 4 days I was there last week. Had I known it ranked among the countries best burgers, perhaps I would have stopped in for a bite. It's a good thing I already have a trip planned to Ypsilanti, MI next week- now that I know about #19.

 
At 8/30/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel that I really haven't lived now...I have not eaten at any from that list. Life is too short not to enjoy a good burger. Let's film the road trip as a documentary and call it "20 Burgers in 20 Days-Gaining 20 pounds."

 
At 8/30/2006, Blogger Brandon Barker said...

I find it much more interesting thatn burgers that you read GQ online. That tickles me somehow.

Brandon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home