.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Thoughts from a TV Fast

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Treece just wrapped up a 30-day television fast and has some great insights about himself and his youth ministry. Impressive stuff from such a young lad in ministry - insightful and a must read. Here's a clip:
* The dust on my TV screen is caused by the static electrical build-up that happens when the TV is turned on. Thus, my TV has been dust free for over 30 days now...

* I sleep better when I don't fall asleep in front of the TV watching The Colbert Report and then get up around 3am to get in bed...

* Silence isn't as scary as I thought...

* I have a lot more self control than I thought. This excites me and makes me somewhat proud. It also makes me a little scared; as I can no longer use the excuse "I can't help it" for most of my behaviors...
JG

posted by Unknown @ 9:19 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home