.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Sweet New 360 Game

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

I'm going to buy this game as soon as the Student Leadership Conference is over. And them I'm going to sit on the couch for a few days and do nothing but play it and love on my kids. That's how I veg, and no one is going to stop me.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 9:09 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 7/07/2006, Blogger Matt Jensen said...

your right...no one IS gonna stop you, but potentially there are about 5 to 6 hand fulls of elements/things that could stop you...like Mother Nature, the Economy...you know...things like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home