.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Saddleback Weekend with Austin Carty

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Here's a shot of Austin Carty from Survivor: Exile Island and myself after the services this weekend. We ran out afterward and grabbed a bite to eat and saw Pirates of the Carribean 2 as well. Good stuff - full review of that film tomorrow. The weekend was really great - Fields taught on conflict in the new Adventure Management series in big church and did a great job. Passion was good - beautiful sunset to boot. A great weekend!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 11:59 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

5 Comments:

At 7/17/2006, Blogger NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I won't even begin to say how jealous I am! I'm sure I just missed your call inviting me to come along!

 
At 7/17/2006, Blogger Rob Cunningham said...

So, Josh, did you place the highest bid for a "date" with Austin? Or just one of the perks from organizing the conference?

 
At 7/17/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Courtney! You didn't get my voice mail? ;) JG

 
At 7/17/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Rob - I was sure I was in a bidding war with you over him. I won, yes, I won! You're just jealous, aren't you?

JG

 
At 7/17/2006, Blogger Rob Cunningham said...

Maaaaaaaaaan, why'd you give it away? I was ready to drive up from a missions trip in Mexico JUST for lunch with the guy. But you swiped it right at the last minute. I've still got my bets hedged on the date with Rick Warren...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home