.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



One Last Sports Instructional Video on Ebay

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

OK .. you'll be happy to know that the latest podcast charity auction of Matt McGill's Sports Instructional Video went for a cool $87.00. In light of the fact that we can now buy another goat for Tanzania on this auction alone, I think I'll toss up another for bidding tonight. I think this is the last one if I hold out the last couple copies - 1 for McGill, 1 for Fields and one for the SYM archives. You may bid when ready.

CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

JG

posted by Unknown @ 11:27 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home