.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



MySpace on My Space

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Couldn't remember if I'd mentioned this little space before or not. Not much to look at since I fully rather prefer the blog, but enjoy!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 12:08 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 7/17/2006, Blogger Leigh Sarti said...

I don't know what's funnier...
a) you listed yourself as a 6'2" Athletic Capricorn
or
b) Sister Incarnacion is one of your buddies

 
At 7/17/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Hahahah ... there wasn't an option for fat! JG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home