.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Dog the Bounty Hunter

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Probably our favorite show during the hiatus of 24, Lost and American Idol is Dog the Bounty Hunter. I caught it a while ago, but it didn't hook me in - now I can't be stopped. It's in reruns right now, but since I hadn't seen any of the shows yet we're watching 2-3 a night. Argh!

My favorite part of it is that he's a Christian. He's still struggling though life like all of us, but his faith plays a big part on it. I think he might take some criticism because he smokes like a chimney and swears like a sailor, but he's on the journey, and I respect that.

It's a great show ... if you're looking for something until the new season arrives, check this out. Comments welcome!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 12:25 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 7/21/2006, Blogger Jaime said...

It really is a great show, I've seen every episode and Dog has the All Time King Super Mullet... it's a sight to behold.

 
At 7/25/2006, Blogger SpirituallyStarving said...

Wait though ... so drinking, smoking and cursing make you not as good of a Christian?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home