.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Superman Returns Review

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Watched Superman Returns this week in Palm Springs with a gaggle of friends. Pretty solid flick, appreciated some of the nods to the classic films and it definitely takes off on it's own as well. The short version? Solid, I give it an A.

Some observations:
Enjoyed Cars, avoiding Click, and bring on Pirates 2. This is a good summer.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 12:38 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 6/30/2006, Blogger Jason Raitz said...

Josh...Great review, great movie. I was a little nervous seeing it because I am a huge Smallville fan, but loved it and can't wait to see it on imax. Love the blog, by the way. Peace

Jason

 
At 6/30/2006, Blogger Allison said...

I have a question:

Technically, couldn't Superman live on this "new Krypton"? He lived on a planet made entirely of Kryptonite before...wouldn't this be possible?

McGill said probably not because he has already been exposed to the sun. I countered with, then why did he return to the original Krypton five years prior to the start of this movie...wouldn't the effects have been the same?

I know, I'm a nerd...but so are you, so I figured you could help with this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home