.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Shaun Dances to DDR

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!



Fun moment from the staff retreat - High School pastor Shaun Blakeney and intern assistant Ryanne Dearden on Dance Dance Revolution at Boomers!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 4:29 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 7/02/2006, Blogger Allison said...

I think you left out the part about when I totally kicked your butt...wait, why am I proud of my DDR skills?

 
At 7/07/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

It's true though ... I may have gotten an A on the first level and down to a C by the end ... you got better as the levels got harder! AAA for you! JG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home