.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



The Most Anticipated 360 Title In Our House

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

The first game on the original Xbox was amazing, and it wouldn't surprise me if the 360 sequel prequel is even better. My kids love it ... or I should say, they loved watching me play it.

I bought it for them, but it was so great I don't think they ever got to play. Well, I couldn't be more happy with this follow-up coming this Fall. The Classic Trilogy Lego Star Wars - it's a childhood dream (... ahem ...) come true!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 11:33 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home