.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Great Weekend at Saddleback

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Pastor Tom had a great message this weekend at Saddlback that really hit home for me. I was just reading through Proverbs 8 (on June 8) and the topic of wisdom has been on my heart. I tend to listen to people's advice or offers and rely on my own intuition instead of truly asking for God to guide.

It's easy to get caught up in emotional decisions and jump into something that looks good at first glance. The message this week was asking God to direct in each step of your life, bringing Him into every decision and then being willing to follow Him no matter what. Great end to the quick two-week series!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 11:55 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home