.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Blazing Angels Review - Xbox 360

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Just finished Blazing Angels for the Xbox 360 last weekend - great game.

I'm really into first person shooters and flying games the most on my 360, with an adventure game or maybe a sports title thrown in here or there. The control was a bit wacky overall and sometimes the cinema screens you couldn't skip were unfortunate. Actually, now that I think about it, the voice acting was poor and repetitive and the mission difficulty was sporatic. Hmmm ... the camera angles were akward, and the AI of my wingmen was at best passable.

But hey, I still liked it. I'd give it a solid B, though I'm hoping that Over G Fighters (which comes out next week!) owns my 360 for a while this summer.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 9:08 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home