.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



And So It Begins ... the World Cup

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

9AM tomorrow morning marks the start of World Cup mania.

Earlier tonight I sent out an invitation for a few friends to attend this glorious television event in magnificent HDTV and ear-tingling Digital Digital. We're starting with an 8:30AM pancake and bacon breakfast, followed by the German opener. I'll of course be wearing my German jersey straight off the back of Michael Ballack ... look for pictures of the festivities in the morning.

We might end up fighting a bit, my friends are rowdy.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 10:34 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home