.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



That Was Easy - Faceplates on eBay

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

I wanted to find a good home for my Gears of War media-exclusive faceplate for the Xbox360 - and I guess that was easy. I listed it and 12 hours later it was gone because someone gave me a price I liked. Maybe I should have jacked it up? I sold it for $125.

Of course, in response to the action I listed my Zero Hour launch party exclusive faceplate on eBay, too - so we'll see what happens there. Nice!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 2:50 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home