.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Off to Seattle

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Andy and I are leaving tonight for for Seattle via the city of San Francisco. Should be fun, off to a Digital River website conference to make cool stuff happen on the internet. The dress is business casual, so I think I need a whole new wardrobe. I kinda like the relaxed look - ie Rainbows and camo shorts. Oh well, this'll be a good change.

Today we hung out as a family, enjoying some Weinershnitzel, calling mom for her birthday and running various errands. The kids are down for a nap now, time to pack and get ready for another trip. Should be fun! I'll probably blog throughout, including various learnings and such as well. See you around!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 2:01 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home