.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Kurt is the Man

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

OK ... without wanting this to go to his head, I just found out today that Kurt Johnston is the #1 Youth Pastor in the World. How do I know it? This website told me so. Of course, I'm more excited they mention SJH, but what do I know? Congrats, Kurt!

Read his blog, make sure you get his email and subscribe to the monthly training podcast, too.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 1:43 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 6/07/2006, Blogger Phil said...

by the way dude...did you notice that neither fields or mcgill (he's the high school guy, now, right? made the cut?) I guess they've got their work cut out for 'em.

I think this should be like the bcs bowl...a calculated ranking system...that changes every sunday. Based on every miscue that we may or may not have...we go up or down accordingly.

phil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home