.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Compartmentalizing Jesus

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Great message tonight from Pastor Rick on world-view and living out your faith day to day.

Had a fun illustration of just that when the kids noticed a little lack of integrity - like me sliding through a stop sign on the way to church tonight. Funny how many times I ask them to obey, then when it comes time for me to do the same I let it slide. Of course, in my defense, the stop sign is pointless, like 4 people a day come through there, it really should be a yield sign - don't ya think?

OK, I think I get the point. Don't compartmentalize Jesus, let your faith enter every area of life. Greater than that, faith IS life itself. We can't be church Christians and office sinners, or give Jesus the afternoon off.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 10:27 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home