.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Haven't Thrown Up in a While

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Well, it's been several years since I've thrown up, but I can say that today I broke that streak. Natalie and I had a little competition at work today involving mass quantities of Starbucks beverages and chocolate milk. Let's just say I won, but paid dearly for it. Look for it soon on the SYM Podcast video feed or in the next newsletter.

Off to play raquetball.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 2:47 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home