.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Beat Jason 3 Games to 1

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

OK, this was an interesting set of games - Jason won the first game so I had to do a comeback of sorts in order to win the Propel of the Day award. In the end though a solid 3 games to 1. In honor of my victory, I enjoyed an Orange Gatorade Endurance Formula because "my hydration needs are very different than most athletes" or something like that. Whew, a few more days of this and I might actually get in shape.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 6:10 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home