.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Birthday Quote

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

"See, I told you it was in stores now!"
Austin, yesterday opening "Batter Batter Baseball" during his 4th birthday party. You don't think my kids are commercialized at all, do you?

JG



posted by Unknown @ 11:02 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 8/06/2007, Blogger Preston Porter said...

Grandma got my three year old that and he loves it

so true that the kids can recognize so much from commercialization

I think my 5 year old recognizes more logos than I do

 
At 8/07/2007, Blogger Nick said...

We got our 4 year old Batter Batter Baseball, and he loves it!

I love the quote from your son, that's cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home