.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



I've Been Cast As An Old Man

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

This isn't a good sign.

I've been cast in an upcoming High School Ministry video - as a father. That's right, I'm apparently old enough to be a teenager's father. HSM is doing a new series starting in a week called LOST. It will essentially be the modern day retelling of the story of the Prodigal Son.

And I've been cast as the dad. Man, 32 is shaping up to be a hard year.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 10:17 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

6 Comments:

At 1/04/2007, Blogger Brent said...

That's rough. I'm hitting 25 soon. Not looking forward to that.

 
At 1/04/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your hair line retreating like fields'??? I think you're getting to be more and more his prodigy by the day. :-D

 
At 1/04/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Saddleback's HSM have podcasts of their messages online anywhere?

 
At 1/04/2007, Blogger Pastor Jeff said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/04/2007, Blogger Pastor Jeff said...

Not feelin' sorry for you.

When I was 32, two of my own kids were in my jr. high ministry.

Pastor Jeff

 
At 1/04/2007, Blogger Unknown said...

there is no podcast, no. They have one, just not one of the messages.

JG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home