.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Skinny Josh

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Today's the day ... I'm going back on CalorieKing.com.

It's a cool website that is used to track your calories on a meal-by-meal basis. I put in breakfast (bananas and 1/2 a muffin) and lunch (Fuddruckers, argh!) and I'm left with a whopping 400 calories left for dinner. Last year I lost 30 pounds and my goal is 30 more (net 50 when it's all said and done). Look out world, here comes Skinny Josh!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 2:12 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 11/02/2006, Blogger Matt said...

I'm right there with you man! Keep after it, it isn't easy....believe me I know!

 
At 11/02/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried the "Nutrisystem" thing and was really excited until I actually got the food. "This is what I'm paying all this money for??" was my first thought as I dig through all of the food that should have been labeled "Boxes 'O Soy." Hope that program works out for ya, bro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home